Thursday, July 15, 2010

Enough is Enough



This is what remains from our experience with the electrical line breaking.
I wondered if and when the contracted crew would be coming back.
The day before,
when the work was done,
we were gone all day.
If possible,
I stay here when jazz like this is going down.
We had a previous commitment and you know how that goes.





I finally decided to call.
It took several attempts to get the right person.
The supervisor phoned me back.
He seemed surprised that there was still a hole in our yard.
If you lift up the tarp,
you could tunnel to our neighbor's yard.
They sent a crew over and the supervisor arrived later.
They fixed the problem.
It was a hole that had been forgotten.
I knew it!
The head guy even offered to send someone out to replace plants if they don't make it.
I think they will recover.
They have had a lot of dirt on them.
OMG,
they were SOOOOO nice to me.
I may have mentioned before,
repairmen fear me.
You can add construction workers to that list.





All that remains is all of the painted markings.





They are everywhere.






Love Man hates them.






But,
he is an excellent raker.