Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back on Schedule


Yesterday we attended the Olympics for the Lifeguard Discovery class.
It was fun.
Super hot.
The girls did great.
I will post pictures tomorrow.
Then,
Love Man and I ran errands.
That was even fun.
Love Man did a bit of yard work.
I swam with the girls.
I took Miss B to church,
as she has to get 10 services in.
The church was super cold,
like the movies.
Good thing I brought my cropped denim jacket.
Then the church was super hot.
They must have turned in air way UP.
We sat there fanning ourselves.
We have been going to church that much.
We have been slacking off and we have been gone a lot.
We don't have SS or Confirmation Classes during the summer,
as MANY people are not here.
We need to improve,
though.
I can report her minimum service hours for church and NCL are done.
We do have moments of greatness.