Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yesterday and the Day Before

Sunday night when I got up in the night,
I fell into the trim of a door.
My nose is swollen and slightly eschew.
I cried like a girl.
I am going to my ENT on Friday.

On Monday, while I was home suffering,
the health office called saying that Blonde Girl probably broke her big toe
I went and got her,
looking like some sort of crazed maniac.
We suffered together.
We have iced the toe and tape it daily.
She went to the nurse today and got re-iced and re-taped.
She barely could get out of bed this morning.
I do think is it a little better.

I have to go pick up my taxes tomorrow.
My tax man tried to file an extension.
I said, "oh no, you have had these since Feburary.
I have responded within the day when you had questions.
There will be no extension.
I am not happy."

They are now done.
Don't mess with a woman with a very sore nose.