Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday a Day Late

So, the ENT office called and I went in today.
He thinks I was sick and that is why I fell.
Great, so I am hurt and sick.

He gave me some new pack of steroids which you take for 5 days and a zpac.
I do feel better.
And, I have done nothing all week -
mostly slept,
took girls to and from their places,
went to work,
and, I did not attend bunco, er drunco.

I have to see him on Tuesday to discuss my nose.
He thinks on Friday,
he will briefly put me to sleep and try to pop in back into place.
It does look better already,
those steroids that I almost refused,
really work great.

I did not injure all of the good work he did a few years ago when he corrected my deviated septum and reduced my turbinates.
He was happy,
and mentioned one more time how twisted my septum was.
Ultra good.