Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Basically Basil

This is my basil of which we are over-run. It is pretty, though. I am still doing laundry. Every towel in the house was used at the party. Love Man brought a ton of dirty clothes from CdA.
Miss G said, "like coming home from college". That is about right. I used to bring tons and tons
of clothes home. I could go a long time without doing laundry and I did.

Miss Brunette is loving volley-ball camp. According to her, she rocks it. So there you go.
Blonde Girl can not wait until tennis starts. They were interviewed yesterday about Life Guard
Discovery. I didn't know there was an interview process. So, we are waiting to hear from this
child who interviewed them.

Do you notice how young people are? The police men who came to our house after the heist
looked about 12. I wondered if their mothers liked them protecting Phoenix as they were doing.