Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Jublilee


Love Man's birthday is right around Father's Day and sometimes it is on Father's Day.  Last year,
we stated calling the weekend of his birthday and Father's Day - his Jubilee.

I don't know why.  It is funny and he lives with women.  Partly it is the fault of the Queen of England.

This year, he added Jubilee to everything.  Last night, he wanted to eat dinner in his Jubilee chair.  Previously he had Jubilee ice cream.  In essence, we have created a Jubilee monster.

Today we are taking him to a regional airport very near us for breakfast.  They have this buffet and the restaurant is situated so you can see all the planes.  I called yesterday for a reservation and the man said I wouldn't need one because we only needed a table for four.  I told him, "my husband is going to want to sit by the big window, so he can see the planes."

We got our table.