Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break

I have no idea why this photo is upside down, but I am going with it.
 
 
 
I know, I know - I have many stories to tell.  How I broke my arm.  The arm update.  What we are up to.  Yadda yadda yadda.  We are also having a bit of trouble with un-neighbor John.  I will get to all of this and more this week.

Right now, our handyman is here because when Love Man was rinsing the dishes - the wand that you pull out to do so, sprung a leak.  He could not get the faucet off and we had to get our long suffering handyman to come over on a Sunday night.  Let me just say this, he has the right tools and the know how.

We are going to shop for dresses and skirts this week for the girls.  And, a nice pair of shoes for Blonde Girl, who is not so blonde right now as we cut off about 5 inches of her hair.  What we cut off was the platinum from last summer.  Now, she wants highlights.  I told her that she would be really blonde again in no time.

Miss Brunette is now a certified swimming instructor having passed the Star Swimming Institute training.  Next up Driver's Ed classes which is not a part of the curriculum, but separate in Arizona.
She is exhausted from a gazillion projects and tests, 36 hours of SSI instruction and charity work for NCL.  She is determined for us to earn an award for mother daughter combined hours.  Don't think we are too fabulous, we are earning the lowest rank of awards - a 50 hour mother/daughter combined service hours.  Who whoooo!  But we are going to make it.  I have done that last 10 with a broken arm!  Maybe I should get a special award for that.