Friday, August 17, 2012

My Vida Loco

I was just looking at the picture of the girls posted on Monday.  I can not believe it is still the first week of school. 

In this week:  the girls have started school, one is doing volleyball tryouts, the other is on the badminton team, I started my school's workshops, Love Man and I attended a wedding; I went to a meeting for the fundraiser for the high school; and now I am doing preschool  home visits.  My goodness gravy, no wonder I am tired.

The wedding was fun.  It was in Sedona, which is so beautiful and in my top ten of favorite cities along with Santa Fe, Taos, San Diego, Prescott, Flagstaff and others I can not think of.

Love Man and I entertained our table at the wedding dinner with true and unblemished stories of our lives.  Those of you that regularly read this blog know all the crazy stuff that seems to happen to us. We are truly not crazy enough and seem to want to share with others.

More later.  I need to leave for another "getting to know you visit."