Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Shared Gift

You would not believe what Blonde Girl did. You know the paperwhite kits that they sell at
Target and all over? We bought two for her math teachers. She was to give each teacher one kit. She also wanted to give one to her homeroom teacher. I told her yes, but we needed wait until Thursday and we would get her one. I was buying too much at the time at the Target. Does that ever happen to you?

Anyway, off we go to school the next morning. I carried the gift bags and I assumed she gave them to her teachers. A few days later, we were driving back to the Target. I said, "We can get that paperwhite kit for your teacher."

She said, "I already gave her one."

"What? How. You only had two and you were to give them to your math teachers." was my answer.

"I have my homeroom teacher one and one to my math teachers. I told them they needed to share."

Share? Omg. Really?

I guess she taught them a thing or two about division. We bought another kit and I told her to take it to them and sort the mess out. Honestly. They think she is cute.