Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holiday Cheer

Love Man and I went to a party last night. We promised the girls an extra present if we came home to a clean house. It was pretty clean!

I just made lasagna for our Christmas dinner. I am presently baking it. After it cools, I will freeze it until the big day. Then, I just pop it in the oven. Easy. My English friend thinks I am INSANE to serve lasagna on Christmas. I always tell her, "turkey is for Thanksgiving and lasagna, prime rib, or turkey is for Christmas." I did not make the rules.

I also made a quadruple batch of Chex Mix. Last week I made two quadruple batches of the stuff. This batch today does not have Wheat Chex in it as it is for my friend who can't take
gluten.....

I need to bow up my tins. Voila! I used to match everything. Now, I just use raffia, any ribbon I have, any curling ribbon and whatever else I can find. Somehow it all works. I think Love Man is going to deliver them wearing his Santa suit driving his scooter!

This just in, I don't think we are sending out cards this year.......