Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Rest is History

We have been a smidge busy.


MONDAY - Was Santa's Workshop for me and later that night a concert at the Junior High.

It was good. It was outside with those lovely white lights I love.



TUESDAY - School for me and Santa's Workshop. I also drove Blonde Girl to soccer and attended the bunco Christmas party. We play that game where you open a gift and others can take it away so many times. I was sadly, number one, and did not get a gift others stole.



WEDNESDAY - School. Blonde Girl had to finish her project on Napoleon, complete with a poster board and diorama.



THURSDAY - The last day of Santa's Workshop. Whew! The children had a great time and it really wasn't so bad this year as we had a head elf. Miss Brunette has to do map tonight.

Love Man is enlisted to help her.



So that is what we have been up to. Blonde Girl is finishing up her homework. She is a tad behind due to Napoleon. But, tomorrow is Friday and her last soccer practice until mid-January.

Saturday is her last game of this season.



NEXT WEEK - Tryouts for activities for both girls. Oh God, I can not talk about it.

I have another gift exchange party for my school. Miss Brunette has many projects due.

We are looking forward to beginning of Winter Break, which begins next Friday.