Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another Saturday


We have volleyball at 10 and soccer at 1:30.
And, of course, the Cardinals are playing the Saints around 2:30.
I have my flag up. No parties for the Cardinals, yet.
But, there are a lot of cars with Cardinals flags on them.
The residents of Phoenix get very excited about their sports teams.
Love Man grew up loving the Bears.
But, he has supported these Cardinals for 22 years.
They moved here the same year we did.
I think tonight Love Man and I are going to go see "Up in the Air" with George Clooney.
I'll let you know.
Please keep good thoughts for my friends parents. Her father had a defibrillator/pacemaker put in and has had lung complications. While taking their dog out and waiting for the ambulance to take her husband back to the hospital, my friend's mother fell on the ice and seriously injured her back. They will both be the the hospital for a while. My friend could use some good thoughts, too.