Monday, March 23, 2009

Springing the Break


We have had a great time on break.
If only Love Man were with us for the entire time.
We have shopped at all the bargain places,
Old Navy, TJ Maxx, World Market and Ross Dress for Less.
It was dress week at Ross.
We also went to the Pointe twice,
it is my country club.
We saw movies, went to my favorite hamburger spot,
went to the Farmer's Market downtown and generally had fun.
We skipped church and are all tan.
There was a lot of wind the other day.
It knocked four of the six remaining lemons to the ground.
Then, the damned neighbors lemons blew of their tree and into our yard!
We were laughing about the fact that we can't get away from the lemons.
I did paint some of my yard furniture.
I also re-purposed a broken wind chime and hung the parts in my lime tree.
We also bought jewels at the Dollar Tree and scattered them under our trees.
They look totally nice.
I wish Spring Break would last another week.