Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Always Said I Was Craft Challenged

The pot is finished.
We got it finished and grouted,
spending the better part of the morning working on it.
I was going to take the girls over to see it,
but it had already been picked up.
Today is the MV Garage Sales.
Yipee!
I have gotten some fabulous things over the years,
I will take photos of the pot 2 at the auction tonight.
I will also take close up photos of pot 1.
We are still going to grout it and it will reside at my house.
My partner wants me to buy the pot tonight,
if the bids are low.
I will keep you posted.
Here are some examples of some of the loot I have acquired at the MV Garage Sales.





Free, originally brown.
Miss Brunette loves it.
It was at the end of the morning and the guy said "just take it"

Actually some great brand.
It was $11 and the Wizard of Odz lamp repairer offered me $100 for it.
I paid $11.
See the pictures on the wall?
The pictures were Miss Brunette' s LOM 3rd grade county fair project.
She got third place,
beaten out by pictures of dogs and puppies.
I don't think the judges believed she took them,
they are really great pictures of the wash across the street.


I love this.
I couldn't fit it in my car,
so the owner drove it to my house in his truck!
Naturally, I painted it Italian Green.


I bought two of them.
Tags were still on.
Why do people impulse purchase chairs?




Not the dogs, the green chair.
I have also gotten tons of platters, misc. serving pieces, a music stand, and other household things.
This chair is very Pottery Barn.
The dogs love it.
I woke them up taking this picture.