Sunday, November 30, 2008

On to Christmas


Love Man did leave on Saturday.
We are sad.
We mostly have the house decorated for Christmas.
I still need to put ornaments on the tree.
It has lights.
I wasn't going to put up the village.
But, Love Man was shocked and said,
"what no village".
I didn't think he loved the village.
Soooo, that may have to go up.
We don't have two large trees this year.
The pre-lit tree died,
I will never again buy a pre-lit tree.
I kicked it to the curb.
Adios, tree.
Soooooo,
no tree in the family room.
It was fate,
because the recently acquired sofa has changed the configuration in the room.
But, here is what I have done so far:
tree up and lit
three poinsettias purchased and around
Spode Christmas dishes in place of other dishes
Christmas quilts up, I can't believe I am saying this, but I could use another one.
Bookshelves filled with Christmas items.
Flag on outside of house.
Lights on the house - Love Man did that
Reindeer in yard - Love Man also did that
Girls trees in their room
Christmas pillows out and around
Snowglobes out
Snowmen in place
Nativity's the girls made in Sunday school out and set up
So, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
I pretty much put everyday stuff away and go with Christmas stuff.