Sunday, November 9, 2008

OMG

You know how people in NC don't buy dogs,
according to Jan Karon,
they just wait for one to show up at their door.
Well, I am like that with furniture.
Love Man was driving home from his haircut,
yes he is HERE this weekend until Tuesday night,
and he spotted a sofa.
He came home and said,
"there is a really nice sofa and it looks like leather."
Miss Brunette and I immediately headed out the door.
OMG.
It is British Tan,
the only color I would consider and distressed,
which is necessary to live in my house.
It was in their living room and never used,
but needed to go as they are only having all white furniture now.
Voila!
So, we had to reconfigure our family room.
But, we like it.
I will send pictures as soon as it is light out or later today.
Oh, did I mention it was $50.
I did not haggle.