Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some Funny Things That Have Happened in Idaho

They thought I was a from another planet when I tried to use the Mobil Speedpass.
I will post a picture of it in case SOME of you don't know what that is.

People automatically assume we are from out of town as Blonde Girl wears her winter coat and snow boats. The coat is zipped to her chin.

Many people have come up to me to inquire as to why my children are not in school. Naturally we tell them "the true Hollywood story".

Uggs are not just for snow, but also for show.

When I tried to return the Mountain Dew I had purchased at the Safeway earlier in the day,
I was armed with my receipt and a very good explanation. The lady said, "yeah, I saw you in here earlier, you can get the diet instead."

Miss Brunette thinks Idaho needs to change what constitutes a bedroom here. Some of them
are in the basement through a crawl space. Think "Silence of the Lambs" and that will give you a good mental picture.

Love Man is drinking tons of coffee. Now, I understand the Seattle coffee obsession. You have
to do something to warm up your bones.