Sunday, October 12, 2008

Greetings from CdA

We are here.
We carried our luggage onto the plane.
So, naturally I wore my Uggs.
This was a bit strange at the Phoenix airport.
Love Man thought it was even more unusual.
Then, he saw (I pointed it out) that everyone wears them.
I tried to use my Mobil speedpass and they had no idea what that was.

We are freezing.
Blonde Girl wears her winter coat zipped up with boots.
Miss Brunette and I are so cold.
Last night, in bed, my teeth would not stop chattering.
They chattered for about 10 - 15 minutes.
Love Man told me to stop.
I couldn't.

I am now in my shirt, sweater and pajama bottoms.
I am wearing Love Man's socks as I don't own any.
My feet are so cold, I put my Uggs back on.
I also realized a terrible thing.
The only shoes I have that are completed enclosed are:
my Uggs
brown leather Mary Jane keds
Black boots
Burgany suede shoes.
Naturally, I brought them all.