Monday, December 2, 2013

Black Thursday is the New Black Friday



So, yes, did Black Thursday.  We headed to the Old Navy around 6:30 on Thanksgiving night.  The girls would not even let me stop at the Circle K for a sodie.  We attended the 50% off of everything Old Navy event.  It was great!

They had a guy on a podium entertaining the people waiting in line.  I got $5 and $1 off my order, by having my shopping list in my hand and having an Old Navy reusable bag.  Both times, I yelled,  "right here buddy!"

Side note: the girls find me embarrassing.

We then headed to Walmart and bought these fabulous $15 stainless steel garage cans.  Two.
We also purchased a blue ray with wi-fi capability, which we LOVE.

Sadly, I returned to the Walmart scene of the crime Thursday, Friday, Sunday and today.  Don't ask me why.