Sunday, January 13, 2013

And the Winner Is....

Nominated for worst behaved dog when a doorbell rings!


I have spent much of the weekend at the movies.  On Friday, we saw "Zero Dark Thirty" and is was good.  I also saw "Les Miserables" with Miss Brunette who had been hot to see it, and it was good.

The Oscars are just around the corner.  I think I have seen most of the movies.  I thought "Lincoln" was awesome and the three nominated for Oscars certainly deserved it.  I also loved "Argo".  I was so great!  I do think Ben Affleck should have been nominated for best director.  But, there are a lot of "best directors".

"Silver Linings Playbook" was also good, but strange.  I also felt sorry for the characters.  I mean they were sick.  Mental illness is still an illness.

The movie that I am pulling for is "Beasts of a Southern Wild".  It is the most incredible movie and that little girl deserved to be nominated for best actress.  I told Love Man when the credits were rollling, "she is going to get an Oscar for that".  She has a complicated name, but it begins with a "Q".

This film is now available on Red Box and you all need to rent it. 

TTYL.