Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Plan #352

Love Man went to Montana for a long weekend, last weekend. He met a college friend in Flagstaff who had driven over from Albuquerque and they headed up to Love Man's mecca, Missoula, Montana.

They were to attend the University of Montana vs. Eastern Washington's football game with
other college friends.

All was going nicely, except for one small problem. Love Man forgot the tickets to the game.
He called me in a panic. I had gone to an NCL membership committee meeting. Oh, the glam life I live......

He texted me. He called me. He asked Miss Brunette to have me call him.

I called him when I got home. I had to put my phone on no ring as two children, one husband and one beloved niece all tried to call me during the meeting. Yikes.

"You are going to have to Federal Express these tickets tomorrow morning so they can get to me by Saturday morning," he said.

My response, "Umm, the ticket says Griztix. Isn't that online and can't you get another copy?"

We left it that I would express them and also call the athletic office in the morning. I also told him I would make a copy of the tickets in case there was a problem.

The next morning, as I was walking into the house from taking MB to school, Blonde Girl met me at the door and said, "Dad is on the phone for you."

He called the athletic office, gave them his address and the tickets were to be waiting at will call. Love Man said the staff were so nice and accommodating.

Three men suggested that I do the following and THESE ARE LOVE MAN'S WORDS,
the brains of the organization, suggested that as they were online tickets, he could get another copy.

One thought Love Man should drive back to Phoenix.

One wanted the tickets Federal Expressed.

And my favorite! One wanted me to drive to Mesa and get a pilot flying to Missoula from Allegant to bring the tickets.

I rest my case.