Monday, May 2, 2011

Roofies



Don't pay any attention to the boys on the roof.
See that edge that looks brown?
Well, after I returned from the NCL luncheon,
and, I might add, I was all dolled up, I painted that roof line.
Love Man was hard at work and I said,
"hey, do you need any help?"
I am hoping this strategy works with my housework.

I donned my hideous painting clothes and put my hair in a bun.
Next, thing you know I am painting away.
He must have been desperate as I am a terrible painter.
I do get better as I go.



This is what our yard looks like.
Yes folks, a galizzion dollars worth of tile is just sitting there.



There is more.




And, more.





This is how it arrived. Some of the pallets were taken off by the time I snapped this picture.


Evidently they are used to all of this photo taking. They said, "getting a new tile roof is an event." It is definitely a happening.


When they asked me a couple of weeks ago where I wanted the tile to be stored. I showed them this very small space inside the RV gate. They just looked at me and said, "the tile will take up more room than that." Okay, okay. They ended up putting the tile just anywhere. "Won't someone try to steal it?" Laugh, laugh, "umm, it is too heavy to take."


All righty then.