Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Break From the Break

We have been Spring Breaking it all week.
We have shopped a bit for some things the girls needed.
I bought one shirt,
a white peasanty one,
which was my goal for the Spring/Summer season.
It was exactly what I had in mind.
Blonde Girl has been over at the Little Pink Haired Girl's house.
She has been over here.

We had my friend Mrs. W and her girls over.
We made lemon curd.
I don't think it is as good as the last gathering for lemon curd making.
We used a new recipe and it was able to be frozen.
I am not sure.
I think I will stick with the Delia Smith recipe.

I organized my closet switching fall/winter for spring/summer.
I found two things to toss.
I may have mentioned we have super small closets,
but honestly, it is the best thing.
We get rid of stuff about every three months.
I love and all of my clothes fit.
Nothing is damaged or stained.
Can you say that about your closet?
Lean and mean!!!
Okay, I did just get a glob of fuisha paint on my gray sweater.
I forgot to donate that one.
It is tucked nicely away until next fall.

We have walked the dogs.
I have read three books.
We did yard work in the back and trimmed the dead away.
We also did yard work in the front.

We have been having a good time.