Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Fun Begins


I used to love Saturday when I was a child.
Now, not as much.
I am still trying.
I have so much laundry to do and cleaning to catch up on.
I usually have to go to the grocery store.
You know how it is.
I am still trying to love Saturday.


I like Friday nights, especially now that we don't have soccer practice.
Tomorrow is Palm Sunday.
I do not enjoy church around Easter season.
The crowds of people are too much.
One year, at Easter, there were so many people, we were not in the church.
We were not even in the entry area, is that called the vestibule?
We were on chairs outside of the church.
We could not hear.
It was nuts.
I said to Love Man, "let's just go and eat breakfast".
Love Man said, "this still counts, right?"
When you are a CEO like Love Man, the E for Easter is very important.
It means he is in compliance.
CEO stands for Chrstmas Easter Only.