Thursday, May 1, 2008

Got Crazy?

Yesterday was early release at LOM and I forgot to get my children.

I had come home early from work and was writing our mandatory
"love notes" to the children in our class. I guess it slipped my mind
that it was "Early Release Wednesday".

I missed not only the 1:00 release, but also the 1:40 one. I was going
to make the normal 2:30 and 3:10 release times but that doesn't happen
on Wednesdays.

Blonde Girl's friend called me at home, at least SOMEONE thought
to call me at home. Hello?

Love Man was on his way to get the girls. But, I did go get Miss Burnette and
Blonde Girl. I also called Love Man to announce I was still on the case.

They were so happy to see me as they thought I was
in a car accident, they were not even mad. I did let them buy two
things each at the Scholastic Book Fair.