Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend Update

The end of a busy, busy week. Tons of homework, tests and projects. The start of Volleyball practice and a Show Choir performance.

I finished my class. I found out my instructor was from Iowa. I asked him where in Iowa. Altoona. Love Man went to high school in Altoona. My instructor did not seem that excited about it as I was. He graduated from high school in 1993. I told him I thought I might be the age of his parents and he said, "yeah, I think you are". Skippy had better give me an A.

His mom and dad attended my former college, as did his brother. Again, he was not impressed.

Sadie was taken to the soccer scrimmage and was the hit of the event. She just sat there and was perfectly well behaved. The other two are recovering from their shot experience
and were indisposed.

We are preparing for the visit of Grandma. She has not been here in 12 1/2 years and has never been to the house we currently live in. The girls are excited.